This is the standalone Sleeve Module of My Sloper supporting a variety of sleeve patterns.
Buy a product key to activate this software. Download a copy of My Sloper Sleeve here.
Use My Sloper Sleeve 3.0 to:
- Add sleeves to a sleeveless pattern.
- Replace an existing sleeve pattern with a No-Ease Sleeve Cap pattern from My Sloper Sleeve. With zero sleeve cap ease, sewing sleeves will be a delight again.
- Replace a short sleeve pattern with a full-length sleeve pattern from My Sloper Sleeve.
To learn more about the latest version 3.0 of My Sloper Sleeve, read this article.
How to Install My Sloper
- Unzip the My Sloper Zip file into the desired directory.
- Drag the file, index.html, to the Firefox browser.
- Activate the product key, or continue using the DEMO version.
- Enjoy the software.
To learn more about My Sloper, visit our Tutorials section.
What’s included in the Full Version
- Sleeve Module supports 13 sleeve hem styles
- Supports both symmetric and asymmetric bodice armhole lengths
- Ability to load XML Profiles (XML Profiles are sold separately)
- Child sizing through adults (unlimited based on your device memory)
- Ability to sell garments made from patterns generated in My Sloper Sleeve 3.0+
- Ability to pan the drafted patterns on screen for custom printing
- Ability to configure the grid size of the Pattern Dialog
What’s included in the DEMO Version
All features are enabled except for printing PDF patterns.