This is the Blouse Module of My Sloper in full edition supporting a variety of modest blouse patterns.
What’s included in the Full Version
For a complete listing of features in Version 3.0, please visit our home page. The major additions in this version include:
- Blouse Module for Basic Blouse, Aline Blouse, Natural and Empire Waist Blouses have additional bodice styling options as well as Paneled, Tiered, Gathered, Pleated, Tucks below the waistline
- Neckwear Module including 15 collar styles
- Integrated Full-length Sleeves with 10 sleeve hem styles
- 5 Garment Opening styles
- Ability to load XML Profiles (XML Profiles are sold separately)
- Child sizing through adults (unlimited based on your device memory)
- Ability to sell garments made from patterns generated in My Sloper Version 1.8+
- Ability to pan the drafted patterns on screen for custom printing
- Ability to configure the grid size of the Pattern Dialog (** in Version 1.92 **)
- Ability to create blousing effect at the waistline
- Pockets Module including inseam and patch pockets
- Trims Module including flounce patterns
You can make mix and match bodices to make a variety of tops that are modest and dignified. The possibilities are endless. See our gallery below.
What’s included in the DEMO Version
The DEMO Version 3.0 is a full-featured version except that printing is disabled.
How to Install My Sloper
- Unzip the My Sloper Zip file into the desired directory.
- Click on the index.html file, or drag it into a Firefox browser.
- Register a product key or test-drive the software without it.
- Enjoy the software.
To learn more about My Sloper, visit our Tutorials section.
To learn more about the latest version 2.0 of My Sloper Blouse, read this article.