This is the Blouse Module of My Sloper in full edition supporting a variety of modest blouse patterns.
What’s included in the Full Version
For a complete listing of features in Version 3.0, please visit our home page. The major additions in this version include:
- Blouse Module for Basic Blouse, Aline Blouse, Natural and Empire Waist Blouses have additional bodice styling options as well as Paneled, Tiered, Gathered, Pleated, Tucks below the waistline
- Neckwear Module including 15 collar styles
- Integrated Full-length Sleeves with 10 sleeve hem styles
- 5 Garment Opening styles
- Ability to load XML Profiles (XML Profiles are sold separately)
- Child sizing through adults (unlimited based on your device memory)
- Ability to sell garments made from patterns generated in My Sloper Version 1.8+
- Ability to pan the drafted patterns on screen for custom printing
- Ability to configure the grid size of the Pattern Dialog (** in Version 1.92 **)
- Ability to create blousing effect at the waistline
- Pockets Module including inseam and patch pockets
- Trims Module including flounce patterns
You can make mix and match bodices to make a variety of tops that are modest and dignified. The possibilities are endless. See our gallery below.
What’s included in the DEMO Version
The DEMO Version 3.0 is a full-featured version except that printing is disabled.
How to Install My Sloper
- Unzip the My Sloper Zip file into the desired directory.
- Click on the index.html file, or drag it into a Firefox browser.
- Register a product key or test-drive the software without it.
- Enjoy the software.
To learn more about My Sloper, visit our Tutorials section.
To learn more about the latest version 2.0 of My Sloper Blouse, read this article.
Watch additional video tutorials here or at our Blouse Demo page.