This is the Neckwear Module of My Sloper in full edition, offering a variety of modest collar and dickey patterns.
How to Install My Sloper
- Unzip the My Sloper Zip file into the desired directory.
- Drag the index.html file to the Firefox browser.
- Register your product key or test-drive the DEMO version.
- Enjoy the software.
To learn more about My Sloper, visit our Tutorials section.
To learn more about this software, please read this article.
What’s included in the Full Version
- Collars Module containing 15 types of modest collar patterns
- Dickey Module offers configurable size dickey with front or back openings, Jewel or Cowl necklines
- Child sizing through adults
- Ability to load XML Profiles (XML Profiles are sold separately)
- Ability to sell garments made from patterns generated in My Sloper Version 2.0
- Ability to pan the drafted patterns on screen for custom printing
- Ability to adjust the grid count on the Pattern Screen to accommodate any Pattern size
A demo of an older My Sloper 1.7 is presented below on how to design the Flat Collar.
What’s included in the DEMO Version
All features are enabled except for printing the PDF patterns. Download a DEMO version here.
Great Investment for a Home Business
Read customer testimonials who love these dickey designs sold exclusively at ModestAnytime.com.