This is the Dress Module of My Sloper in full edition.
What’s included in the Full Version
- Dress Module for basic Aline, Flair Aline, Panel A-line Styles (** NEW in Version 2.0 **), Princess Paneled Basic styles (** NEW in Version 2.5 **) Paneled, Tiered, Gathered Tiered (NEW in 2.0), Pleated, Tucks in waist, empire-waist and drop-waist bodices in midi or maxi length
- Collars & Dickey (New in Version 2.0) Module
- Sleeves Module styles beyond the basic — 4 New Hem Styles (** NEW in Version 2.0 **)
- Ability to load XML Profiles (XML Profiles are sold separately)
- Child sizing through adults
- Ability to sell garments made from patterns generated starting My Sloper Version 1.8+
- Ability to pan the drafted patterns on screen for custom printing
- Ability to change the grid size of the Pattern Dialog ** NEW in 1.92 **
- Pockets Module including inseam and patch pockets
- Trims Module including flounce patterns
You can make everyday wear including tznius dresses and night gowns or formal wear including wedding and bridal gowns and Shabbos robes with these patterns. The possibilities are endless.
What’s included in the DEMO Version
All features are enabled except for printing PDF patterns. Download DEMO version here.
My Sloper Dress Video Tutorials
You will be downloading a Windows Zip file.
How to Install My Sloper
- Unzip the My Sloper Zip file into the desired directory.
- Drag the index.html file into your Firefox browser.
- Register a product key or test-drive the software in demo mode.
- Enjoy the software.
To learn more about My Sloper, visit our Tutorials section.