My Sloper is a Web-based Pattern Making Software to be used with the Firefox browser.
This is the Skirt Module of My Sloper in full or demo edition, a modest skirt pattern making software, offering a variety of a-line skirts in midi and maxi lengths.
What’s included in the Full Version
For a complete listing of features in Version 1.9+, please visit our home page. The major additions in this version include:
- Skirt Patterns for basic Aline, Paneled, Tiered, Pleated, Tucks, and Wrap styles, some with fitted or elastic or hybrid fitted front-elastic back waistband (straight or contoured) styles in midi or maxi length
- Pockets including inseam, patch and front inset (** New in Version 2.0 **) pockets
- Trims including flounce patterns
- Ability to sell garments made from patterns generated in My Sloper Version 1.8+
- Ability to pan the drafted patterns on screen for custom printing
- Ability to load XML Profiles (XML Profiles are sold separately)
- Ability to configure the grid size of the Pattern (version 1.92)
- 5 New Skirt Patterns (2 styles of Wrap Skirt, Gathered Tier Skirt, 4-Panel Side Gathers Skirt, 4-Panel Side Inset Pocket Skirt (** New in Version 2.0 **)
- 4 Styles for Front Inset Pockets to enhance the Basic Aline Skirt (** New in Version 2.0 **)
- Requires Product Key registration to enable printing of PDF patterns (** New in Version 3.0 **)
My Sloper Skirt Video Tutorials
To learn more about Version 2.0 of My Sloper Skirt, please read this article.
You will be downloading a Windows Zip file.
How to Install My Sloper
- Unzip the My Sloper Zip file into the desired directory.
- Click on the index.html file, or drag it into your Firefox browser.
- Register your product key or test drive the software in demo mode.
- Enjoy the software.
What You Get in the DEMO Version
All the features of the full version except the ability to print the patterns. Download here.