This is the Jacket Module of My Sloper in full edition supporting various jacket design pattern.
How to Install My Sloper
- Unzip the My Sloper Zip file into the desired directory.
- Drag the index.html file to your Firefox browser.
- Register your product key or test-drive the software in DEMO mode.
- Enjoy the software.
To learn more about My Sloper, visit our Tutorials section.
What’s included in the Full Version
For a complete listing of features, please visit our home page. The major additions in this version include:
- Jackets and Coats Module in various lengths, collars, openings and styling
- Sleeves Module including support for Jacket Sleeves and Sleeve Cuff with Placket and no underlap
- Vests Module including straight or slanted side seam, variable length (hip or drop waist)
- Collars Module for coordinating with Jackets and Coats
- Ability to load XML Profiles (XML Profiles are sold separately)
- Ability to sell garments made from patterns generated in My Sloper Version 1.8
- Ability to pan the drafted patterns on screen for custom printing
- Ability to change the grid of the Pattern Dialog *** NEW ***
- Pockets Module including inseam and patch pockets
- Trims Module including patterns for making fancy jabot collars, flounces and more
What’s in the DEMO Version?
All features enabled except for printing the PDF patterns. Download the free DEMO version here.