While developing the latest version of My Sloper, Version 1.81, we have noticed that the latest Chrome, version “43.0.2357.81 m” has not been rendering our patterns correctly. This is a new issue and we thought you might like to know, should you encounter similar issues.
The following is a mis-rendering of a sloper by the latest Chrome.
We compared the rendering of the same sloper on Firefox and Opera.
As you can see, Opera is near perfect as it is also not marking the waist line correctly, unlike Firefox which has done a superb job. Since we are not the developers of any browser, we have notified Chrome about this issue and we hope to hear good news.
Update from Google
Google has updated us with information that they are able to reproduce errors like this one on certain platforms including Windows 7 and Linux, and that their current version is a regression from a bad build. They have requested their developers to look into it further. A developer has been assigned to this issue. We will update you further when we hear from them.
Until then, should you encounter issues similar to this one on Chrome, where the pattern is not rendered correctly, first try it on Firefox and Opera. If all three browsers render the same way, please contact us to report a bug on My Sloper with a clear step-by-step reproduction of the error. Thank you.