This is the Headwear Module of My Sloper in full edition, offering a variety of modest head coverings.
You will be downloading a product key to activate this software.
How to Install My Sloper
- Unzip the My Sloper Zip file into the desired directory.
- Drag the file, index.html, to the Firefox browser.
- Activate the product key or test-drive the Demo version.
- Enjoy the software.
To learn more about My Sloper, visit our Tutorials section.
What’s included in the Full Version
Modest Head Coverings supported by this software include:
- Multi-panel Fitted Cap
- Extended-panel Cap for the Beret look
- Two-Band Cap
- Extended Panel Two-Band Cap for the Snood look
- Blend of Woven and Knit Cap design
- The Moriya Snood with Pleated Middle Band
- The Moriya Snood with Inline Piping
- The Moriya Snood with Seamed Piping and Ties
- The Moriya Snood with Inline Piping and Ties
- The Moriya Snood with Crossover Ties to simulate the Sinar Tichel
- a complete PDF Tutorial that highlights the important steps in assembling the various parts of the headwear pattern, ideas for sewing, decorating, wearing and more!
This is a great investment for home businesses to start a modest hair covering enterprise!
Read Testimonials from clients who purchased hair coverings made from this software!
Read this article to learn more about the features of My Sloper Headwear.